Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Accident kills officer after wedding - United Press International
Content Keyword RSS (2) Today at 7:07 PM

Texas Cable News

Accident kills officer after wedding
United Press International - Jun 15, 2008
Wyers died after a truck hit the motorcycle he and his new bride were riding on, the Houston Chronicle reported Sunday. Wyers' wife, Crystal Robinson, ...
Motorcycle accident comes a day after their wedding Houston Chronicle
Accident Kills Officer 1 Day After Wedding Click 2 Houston.com
Off-Duty Galveston Sergeant Dies in Motorcycle Accident MyFox Houston
KBTX - Houston Chronicle
all 38 news articles

Wedding apparel style show will benefit Relay for Life - The Caledonia Argus (subscription)
Content Keyword RSS (2) Today at 7:07 PM


Wedding apparel style show will benefit Relay for Life
The Caledonia Argus (subscription), MN - 6 hours ago
The former Founder’s Days Committee invites you to join them for this style show with proceeds going to the American Cancer Society Houston County Relay for ...

Newlyweds: Take good with the bad - Houston Chronicle
Content Keyword RSS (2) Today at 7:07 PM


Newlyweds: Take good with the bad
Houston Chronicle, United States - 17 hours ago
... most well-planned wedding won't be flawless. Sure, there were a few perfect points: the dress I found, on sale, at Casa de Novia Bridal here in Houston. ...

“I was just a baby in my cradle when my parents set up an arranged marriage for me.”
Content Keyword RSS (2) Today at 6:05 PM
Driven to suicide: Mother of three sets fire to herself in desperate bid escape an abusive marriage. I was just a baby in my cradle when my parents set up an arranged marriage for me. I remained with my parents until I was 15, when I had my wedding. The year was 1999 – and it was the beginning of my miserable life. I should have set myself on fire then. When I got married, I was a secondary school student. From the start, my husband treated me very badly, especially when I told him that I

Missing hiker was to be in Houston sister's wedding this weekend (11 News Houston)
Content Keyword RSS (2) Today at 2:03 PM
Ground and air crews were searching Alaska's Denali National Park and Preserve on Monday for two women missing on what was supposed to be a short backpacking trip.

Calif. same-sex weddings will affect other states (Arizona Daily Sun)
Content Keyword RSS (2) Today at 11:15 AM
NEW YORK (AP) -- After wedding-day celebrations subside, gay and lesbian couples from other states who marry starting this week in California face sobering challenges.

Searchers hunt for hikers missing in Alaska (CNN.com)
Content Keyword RSS (2) Today at 7:44 AM
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- Ground and air crews are searching Denali National Park and Preserve for two women missing on what was supposed to be a short backpacking trip.

Park rangers continue 3-day search for 2 missing Denali backpackers (USA Today)
Content Keyword RSS (2) Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Ground and air crews were searching Denali National Park and Preserve on Monday for two women missing on what was supposed to be a short backpacking trip.

Father of the Year
Content Keyword RSS (2) Yesterday at 9:55 PM
From time to time I have referred to our good friend Dr. O and his family. Dr. O has long been an inspiration to the entire extended QG family and we were all thrilled to see him profiled for Father's Day in a local magazine. We first met Dr. O more than 20 years ago at church. Doc is one of Dr. O's protege's and he came up to NYC for the big wedding last weekend along with the rest of the gang from Houston. Dr. O's daughters Valerie and Jessica were Portia and Babs' good friends growing up--

Toosday Noos
Content Keyword RSS (2) Yesterday at 9:46 AM
Auntie Deb is at the Emergency V-E-T Hospital this morning. Please send lots and lots of purrs an purrayers. Hers doktor here in Houston finks she could haf "deep vein thrombosis" since hers haf had blood clots in hers legs before. That is furry serious an we’s glad hers where they can look after that. Riley & Tiki wrote: Xin Xin at http://kxbc.blogspot.com/ is very sick and needs our purrs. [We will all purr an purray fur hers, she be in a lots of pain wif a kidney stone an breafing prob


Houston airport shuttles Worldwide Limousine Directory

Limousine Services in Houston
Houston Wedding Limousines

Houston Links Limousine