Saturday, June 7, 2008

Amy Winehouse Racist Chant
Blogdigger search for wedding Today at 7:38 PM
Amy Winehouse Racist Chant

Amy caught on tape! Again! VIDEO LINK AMY Winehouse faced ruin last night - caught on camera revelling in SEX in a public place, out of her head in a CRACK den and singing an astonishing RACIST chant. Our bombshell revelations - based on sickening video footage and over 400 shocking still photos - w...
Read the full post from OH NO!!

via Blogdigger blog search for wedding.


In Which Meredith Uses Photos, Not Wit, To Describe Recent Events
Blogdigger search for wedding Today at 7:09 PM noreply@blogger.com (Meredith Kay)
In Which Meredith Uses Photos, Not Wit, To Describe Recent Events

Dear Matt Smith, I hope this turns out to be a worthwhile post. I'm not feeling especially witty or amusing today (I got my hair cut yesterday; clearly, this is the Sampsonistic reason), and I was against blogging, but then I thought, "Well, maybe I can overuse the word 'blogging' while I'm blogging...
Read the full post from To live would be an awfully big adventure...

via Blogdigger blog search for wedding.


My upcoming Wedding
Blogdigger search for wedding Today at 6:57 PM tangram
My upcoming Wedding

I seemed to pick the most awful time to try this sobriety thing out. I'm close to 3 weeks sober, which isn't much sober time yet. We're supposed to Marry Nov. 1st. We've been a partying couple since we met. We've been together 6.5 years. Own a home, pets, cars, so basically married already. When I s...
Read the full post from SoberFeed...Live!

Tags: Women In Recovery

via Blogdigger blog search for wedding.


Does Southampton need a Spitfire Memorial [Paul Serellis Southampton]
Blogdigger search for wedding Today at 4:09 PM
Does Southampton need a Spitfire Memorial [Paul Serellis Southampton]

Southampton News | Southampton Property | Southampton Events | Southampton Wedding Services | Southampton Hotels | Southampton Restaurants Southampton City Council is planning to construct a 100ft tall installation (picture the Angel of the North in an airplane shape) to commemorate the "birthplace"...
Read the full post from Ecademy: user blogs

Tags: Social

via Blogdigger blog search for wedding.


Wedding Limousine Services in Houston Worldwide Limousine Directory

Limousine Services in Houston
Houston Wedding Limousines

Houston Links Limousine